Why fall family photos?
1. Because you deserve to capture moments and faces that you LOVE.
2. The year is almost over. There, I said it. You are running out of time to remember this time as it was. All that you've gone through this year. All that you've accomplished, as a mom, as a family. All that your kids have grown to accomplish and become.
3. You need to get Christmas Gifts marked off your list! (Yes, we do that. I don't just shove a bunch of files in your hand and say, go edit these and figure out where to print them. How does that help? Hint: it doesn't.) Let me help you take care of gifts for yourself and for your family. Let's give you the Gift of living with your family as Art. Let's gift your own family that you grew up in with Art this year. The gift of images from growing up is the best gift you could give them.
4. Ohmygosh, to remember these smiles. And because one year there are only three in your family, and then the next year you have four, or five, or six. Families grow. Life changes.
Because you love this season almost more than you love those pumpkin spice things ;)
5. But really, because this toothless grin becomes a High School Senior faster than you will ever realize.
I know some great locations in and around Camas, Washington. Close to Washougal too. Let's make it easy and not travel 30 minutes to Portland. Let's make magic happen right here. Right in your hometown. Whether you've lived here 30 years or two, this is where you make memories.
Want to know this year's fall color trends? How to dress your family for fall portraits? How to help your Senior 'get that look' for Senior Portraits? You have come to the right place.
Click here to be in the know and get answers to your burning questions.