1. The reality for you: Dallas, TX for example - Sunrise: 7:19 AM Sunset: 5:21PM (10h 02m 29s of daylight) hmmmm ... that sounds like a pretty normal day to me! ;)
The Reality for us: December 10th - Sunrise: 10:43 AM Sunset: 2:44 PM (4h 01m 11s of daylight)
Friday High of -28 and Low of -29. Niiiice.
2. I started exercising again this week (yes, again; yes, I fully admit I've fallen off the exercise wagon or is it train one too many times lately - I'm blaming this last one on being sick cause frankly, how can you work out, cough & sneeze at the same time?!?!) Turbo Jam ... sometimes a little Yoga or walking thrown in for good measure ... Dance Party USA with the kids ... anyway believe it or not that's not the point of this long drawn-out sentence! got an email from one of my dear photographer friends today who just makes my spirit soar - she's spunky, fun, bright, VERY positive and VERY real (I love that!) ... & I got the secret scoop that she was a boudoir beauty this week and let me tell you she looks AH-mazing! I had no doubt because she's just a beautiful person inside & out ... but wow! She's really given me the push to get in better shape and *maybe* do a boudoir shoot one day. (By the way, if you are interested in something like that for your sweetie, let me know & I'll hook you up with the locals in town who shoot boudoir or the couple nation-wide that I know of.) Not gonna link my friend ;) she needs a little anonymity now, don'tcha think ;)
3. So THIS brings to me to work-out clothes! Need to wait until after the holidays, hit some major New Year sales (since all funds these days are going toward baby MachC #3). Lulu Lemon? Blue Canoe? Lucy? Any suggestions?
4. Not related to working out or clothes ... but definitely related to links ... I feel like a giddy school-girl this week! Take a look-see ... first this from a wonderful person, friend & former mentee, thanks for the shout-out Lindsay! And then I saw this, which seriously ... made my heart burst ... thank YOU (I can't help but share your December 08 quote ... )
May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness.
I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks
and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw
or build or sing or live
as only you can.
And I hope, somewhere in the next year,
you surprise yourself.
5. I have some crafting, homemade, decorating yummy-ness coming your way this week (and next, and maybe the next!) ... you'll definitely want to stay tuned for that! I CAN'T WAIT!!! :D
(I promise Santa's Grumpy Helper is no indication of the craft project ... at least I hope not! ;) )