Fresh Friday Five.
- First off, I am loving this song right now. I dunno, Train has some pretty catchy stuff anyhow ... and very nostalgic ... so maybe that has something to do with it.
- That phrase though, does strike a chord ... ring a bell ... made me think of this blog post
- and this one ... both that I enjoyed reading this week. I think you will too. For different reasons, nostalgic & sentimental on the one hand ... strength, endurance, raw honesty on the other. Both hands that feed us. On so many levels.
- Which took me back to this amazing moment ... and yes, that is an heirloom teddy bear. Mom's ... from childhood ... and dearly loved by this little one. This was shot on that 91 degree day we had recently ... do you remember that one? ;)
- This shot totally makes me smile, "Come closer ... no ... closer" she kept saying to me, "I want to see you in there." LOL. Such innocence and genuine interest & engagement. Love those wispy strands that only nature's wind can produce.
I think this may be one of my favorites.
It's been a little bit of a crazy week on this end. Looking forward to a low-key weekend ... I know a lot of you are actually! Something in the air this week. Thinking about a sneak peek Saturday-Sunday again ... what do you think? And I've been thinking a lot ... about a lot of things ... but the blog too :) ... any ideas of what you'd like to see more of here? Want some challenges or 'show n' tell' that we can all participate in? Other ideas?