As this year comes to a close, I've had the chance to reflect back on all of the wonderful sessions I've had, the amazing clients, the beautiful children, the laughter & love. I feel so lucky to have witnessed & observed it all. I think about the images that grace your walls, your family rooms and the homes of your parents & siblings that you've gifted prints & wall hangings too. It's been an amazing year! Naturally, I want to put a little icing on the cake & celebrate with fireworks as we ring in the New Year. This year, a 'Best of 2009' competition! After much deliberation & conferencing, I decided to put all of my clients & sessions into a hat & literally draw 'the top 8'. Frankly, I couldn't decide! I've had so many wonderful sessions throughout the year, it only seemed fair to put everyone on an equal playing field & make a draw of it. So once the 'lucky draw' decided which clients would be showcased, I then went back through their session & picked my favorite for The Best of 2009 competition.
Here's how it works: below you'll see the Top 8 images of 2009. Vote for your favorite image. You can vote for ONE image, ONCE.
How to Play (aka "The Rules")
VOTE for your favorite image in the Poll Section.
Leave a comment that you've voted AND be entered into a second drawing for those who've commented.
Anyone & everyone can enter - so e-mail & call your friends, family & neighbors to get them to vote, comment & BOOK a session for 2010 (send an e-mail from the contact page & I'll send out an invoice for the session).
Can We Get "Extra" Votes?
~ By all means, YES! :) Anyone who books & pays for their 2010 Session during this time frame (Dec 21st - Dec 31st) will receive an additional 5 (FIVE) votes for their favorite image! The session must be booked for 2010. The session/creative fee is non-refundable, but can be used for any upcoming month. Dates will be decided after January 12th.
What do you win?!
~ If your image wins you will receive that image as a 16x24" Fine Art Canvas for your home!
Everyone who leaves a comment will also be entered into a separate drawing for two fabulous prizes:
(1) SEO Field Guide "for the busy photographer who wants to improve thier SEO, but does not want to spend hours obsessing over it" from Shannon Steffens will be drawn for a photographer reader
(1) $200 Gift Card to MachC Photography will be awarded (this can be kept for yourself or gifted to a friend) to any blog reader that leaves a comment on this post (*comment must be on the blog itself - not on Facebook or another site) to one blog reader. This gift card is good toward a session fee or prints.
The competition runs from Monday, December 21st through Thursday, December 31st, 2009 7pm AKST.
Winners will be announced Friday, January 1st (2010)!
The Fine Print
- All MachC Photography Terms, Policies & Procedures apply, including minimum order requirement of $400 for all sessions booked or won during the competition.
- Any sessions booked are non-refundable, although date may change with advance notice due to such things as illness or emergency.
- Session(s) must be booked during this 10-day time frame in order to obtain the 5 additional votes for your favorite image.
- Winners will be announced on the blog January 1st (and notified via e-mail if possible). If the winner does not respond or does not contact me within two weeks, the prize will be forfeited.
- All decisions are final; none of the aforementioned prizes can be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
Senior '10 ~ Cheyenne
A Brand New Family
'10 Senior ~ Shelby
A Quiet Moment with Mom
Summer Tub Time