I love about you.
- You have a smile that lights up any room.
- And you have so many versions of that smile! Tongue in, tongue out, big gummy grin, sly half-smile, the 'look at me coooo' smile, the yawn-I'm-not-tired smile... I could go on and on...
- You have such pretty slate blue eyes, with some brown-green combo in the middle... they probably won't stay... but they stayed blue longer than your brother's!
- You are so happy. So content.
- When you do get upset, we can almost always fix it for you.
- You talk ALL.THE.TIME. lol You are the most talkative baby I know.
- I love how much you love your brother. And watch his every move.
- I am continually amazed at your ability to drift off into slumber on your own ... not every time, but several times a day, all by your big girl self.
- I love that you give your daddy that look - that look of 'I love you and have missed you sooooo much', even if you just saw him 2 minutes ago.
- I love that you give your smile, your heart, to everyone. Everyone notices that smile and that love. It all goes back to #1.
3 months. Already. God's gift from great grandma Georgette.