By the lovely, talented, funny Janine of Figments Photography. And frankly, I feel pretty dern special... ummm, I believe I am the only American she tagged, let alone only Alaskan! Nice. :) I think Janine & I keep the same hours, even though we are many, many time zones away. Working mums in every sense of the word. ;) Here are the rules! 1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. 2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why. 3. Tag 5 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. 4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Disclaimer: I probably have more than five... but we'll stick to the rules ;)
- Unbelievable - EMF. The fact that I even know that shows the embarrassment level there! I don't even think I've heard another one of their songs.
- Little Red Corvette - how can you not love a little old school Prince. Yes, that's a statement.
- And as long as we're going old school... Madonna. Almost any of the old stuff. So if you should ever doubt - or wonder what love is all about just think back & remember ... ;)
- Oh gawsh, Shoop just popped into my head. *hiding head in shame*
- "If you were here" - I'm not going to hide it anymore. LOVE this song. LOVE the movie. Heck, love BOTH of these movies & their soundtracks. So there. That could have probably covered all 5 very easily. ;)
Kristie Kulik - because I wouldn't be surprised if some of these were the same ;)
Kim Hulbert - because I'm sure she has some great additions that will make me LoL
Todd Lieman - because it's father's day weekend & we need a dad's perspective, heehee
Kluane Dixon - because she has just started this blogging adventure & needs to be tagged ;)
Amanda Haynes - because I gotta throw it back down under :D