Detail 1 - All Sessions Include
All Custom Senior Shoots include a variety of images, beautiful locations, a clothing consultation and outfit changes in addition to a personalized ordering session where you get to pick out your favorites. You will always see finished portraits that include gentle digital retouching, making you look your best, but still looking like yourself (no fake white teeth or heavily processed images here!). Your images will look and feel natural and authentic to you.
Detail 2 - Booking Fee
There are two options when it comes to booking your Custom Senior Photoshoot.
$185 - This booking fee includes our photoshoot and 1-2 outfits. The session is slightly shorter, but gets the job done.
- Includes: Phone Consultation for outfit and makeup ideas.
- Customized photoshoot at an agreed on local location. (1h 15m)
- Up to 2 wardrobe changes during the shoot.
- Personalized ordering appointment to view all edited images and custom slideshow.
$245 - This is the most popular. It includes more outfits, more time & more of more.
- Phone Consultation for outfit and makeup ideas.
- Professional makeup application included.
- Customized photoshoot at an agreed on local location.
- Additional wardrobe changes beyond that of the Signature Session.
- Personalized ordering appointment to view all edited images and custom slideshow
- 2 hour session - more outfits, more time, more to love
Detail 3 - Your Images
2-3 weeks following your Custom Senior Photoshoot, we will sit down together to see your images. I have a very quick but thorough process in helping you narrow down your favorites to create your own collection and make a purchase. Create Your Own Collections start at $550. All collections have the option to include a custom product and digital images.
One of the biggest perks of an in-person ordering session is knowing exactly what you are getting. There is no guessing as to how the images turned out or holding your breath waiting to see if the images are printable. It takes the worry and weight off of your hands. My Seniors and their parents love getting to touch and feel their portraits in person. The process is quick, smooth & easy.